Where am I?

Americans with Disabilities Act Accommodations

Fontbonne University offers academic accommodations to students with physical or mental impairments.  Any Fontbonne student is eligible for academic accommodations or special services if:

1. The student self-identifies that he or she has a physical or mental impairment and needs an academic accommodation based on his or her individual needs;

2. The student submits a request for an academic accommodation to the Director of the Kinkel Center for Academic Resources, along with any supporting documentation, at least 30 days before the semester begins or soon as reasonably possible; and

3. The student provides reasonable, appropriate, and verifiable supporting documentation of the physical or mental impairment at the time of the request for an academic accommodation or within 30 days after the request, unless extenuating circumstances exist.

For requests or inquiries regarding other accommodations, including auxiliary aids or services, or modifications of policies or procedures to participate in a program, service, or activity, or the existence and location of services, activities and facilities that are accessible to and usable by individuals with disabilities, please contact the Section 504/ADA Coordinator at 314-889-4175.

The booklet, Access to Education at Fontbonne University, Academic Accommodations for Students with Disabilities, is available upon request and online at www.fontbonne.edu/kinkel.

For additional information or view Downloads, contact Kevin Pelzel, Director of the Kinkel Center for Academic Resources/ADA Coordinator, at (314)719-3627 or kpelzel@fontbonne.edu.