Where am I?
1) Fill out the Transcript Request Form.
2) Fill out the Transcript Fee Form .
3) Mail both complete forms to the address below:
6800 Wydown Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105-3098
Or, if you cannot access the forms above, request a transcript through a letter or memo that includes the following elements:
- Your signature (The signature of the person named on the academic record is required by law.)
- Current postal mailing address
- Daytime telephone number
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Indication of type of transcript needed, official or unofficial (Official transcripts have university seal imprinted and are sent in a sealed envelope; unofficial transcripts are stamped "issued to student.")
- Address of transcript's destination (If transcript is being sent to an institution, please indicate name of a person or department.)
- Fee of $4 per transcript (Make checks payable to Fontbonne University. A minimum of $10 may be charged to Mastercard, Visa or Discover by providing written credit card name, account number and expiration date.)
Please note: Request will be denied if monies, fines, library books, equipment, etc. are outstanding.
Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) regulations requires a photo ID and signature of the person whose name appears on the academic record for transcripts picked up from the registrar's office or written permission of person named on the transcript for another person to pick it up. This designated person must present photo ID at the time of collection.
Fontbonne cannot accept transcript requests via e-mai