Where am I?
Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies
The Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies combines liberal and professional education to prepare students for leadership roles in fields such as public service, business, nonprofit, international affairs and community organization. Our curriculum provides students with the skills needed to effectively reflect, communicate and act in the workplace and in the world.
The Leadership studies major is specifically designed for students who have previously put time into earning their bachelor’s degree, and are dedicated to graduating, but have not yet completed the required credit hours. A minimum of 60 transfer credits is required to begin this program.
As an added benefit, some of the required core classes also fulfill general education requirements, so you can obtain your degree with maximum efficiency. Additionally, two courses in the Leadership Studies curriculum are listed as both graduate and undergraduate courses, which means you will have the opportunity to get a head start should you choose to pursue a graduate degree in business.
- Format: Offered in a blended format where half of the classes in a course are online and half are face-to-face
- Must have 60 credit hours completed before starting program. View other admission requirements
- Concentrations available in Finance, Marketing and Management
- Two courses may be used for undergraduate and graduate credit
- Check out our Evening/Online video - hear what students and faculty have to say!
To find out more about the Leadership Studies Evening/Online program, email or call 314.863.2220.