Where am I?
Bachelor of Business Administration
Fontbonne University’s Bachelor of Business Administration offers a solid grounding in the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage organizational needs. This program covers vital business topics in a well-rounded and broad-based curriculum, which includes management, marketing, accounting, law, finance, economics and international business. Professionals enhance their leadership, teamwork and communication skills throughout the program and graduate ready to take on business roles such as financial analysts, market research analysts, entrepreneurs and much more. Graduates also have a strong foundation and possess the essential business skills and knowledge to continue their education in a graduate business program.
Business Administration Program Highlights
- Format: Offered in a blended format where half of the classes in a course are online and half are face-to-face.
- A minimum of 128 credit hours required for graduation. View other admission requirements
- Eight-week courses
- Concentrations available in Finance and Management.
- Minor available in Marketing.
- Check out our Evening/Online video - hear what students and faculty have to say!
To find out more about the Bachelor of Business Administration Evening/Online program, email or call 314.863.2220.