Where am I?
Healthcare Management Degree
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the field of healthcare management will grow by 22 percent — about 68,000 jobs — between 2010 – 2020. The employees needed to fill these roles must combine business skills with essential healthcare knowledge. Fontbonne University’s Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management, offered through the Eckelkamp College of Global Business and Professional Studies, can give you a competitive advantage in this industry. The healthcare management degree curriculum equips you with the knowledge and skills needed to advance, whether you already hold a position in healthcare management or plan to move into the field. With an emphasis on ethics and responsibility, this program will prepare you to become a skilled manager in a variety of settings including hospitals, physicians’ offices, nursing care facilities, home healthcare organizations and more.
Graduates who hold a healthcare management degree will be able to analyze internal and external data to make effective and ethical decisions in healthcare organizations; apply business and managerial concepts to a healthcare environment; recruit, develop and manage human resources; and plan, implement and monitor projects typical to healthcare organizations.
- Format: Offered in a blended format where half of the classes in each course are online and half are face-to-face.
- A minimum of 128 credit hours required for graduation. View other admission requirements.
- Eight-week courses.
- Concentrations available in Finance and Management.
- Minor available in Marketing.
- Check out our Evening/Online video - hear what students and faculty have to say!
To find out more about the Healthcare Management Evening/Online program, email or call 314.863.2220.