Where am I?
Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management
The Fontbonne Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management curriculum takes a practical approach to management, organizational behavior, employment law and diversity and is designed to prepare graduates to sit for the Professional in Human Resources Certification Exam. The program provides a solid business foundation as well as a specialized human resource focus. Leadership, communication skills and ethical issues are recurring themes throughout the degree. Graduates are well prepared to take on a variety of human resource roles such as human resource manager, training specialist and employee relations manager in for-profit and nonprofit organizations.
As an added benefit, two of the required core courses also fulfill general education requirements, and two other courses are listed for both graduate and undergraduate credit. You will not only obtain your bachelor’s degree with maximum efficiency, but you will also have a head start on a graduate degree in business, should you choose to pursue one.
- Format: Offered in a blended format where half of the classes in a course are online and half are face-to-face
- A minimum of 128 credit hours required for graduation. View other admissions requirements
- Eight-week courses
- Concentrations available in Finance, Management and Marketing
- Two courses may be used for undergraduate and graduate credit
- Check out our Evening/Online video - hear what students and faculty have to say!
To find out more about the Human Resource Management Evening/Online program, email or call 314.863.2220.