Where am I?
Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management
- All transferable credits (college-level coursework) must come from accredited, degree-granting colleges or universities. Maximum of 64 credits transfer from two-year institutions. Official transcripts must be received from each institution previously attended.
- Overall cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4-point scale. For students with fewer than 15 transfer college credits an official high school transcript is required with a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or minimum GED score of 2350.
- Minimum age of 23 years.
- Minimum two years of significant, full-time work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must pass the TOEFL with a score of 65/5.5 IELTS or a Fontbonne-authorized equivalent test.
Admission requirements are subject to change.