Where am I?
Master of Science in Nonprofit Management
Whether you’re interested in starting a career in nonprofits, or you’d like to advance an established career, Fontbonne’s Master of Science in Nonprofit Management will prepare you for success.
Our program combines essential principles and practices from the fields of business and nonprofit to create a specialized curriculum that prepares students for the major responsibilities and challenges facing professionals in this fast-growing sector. You’ll develop a solid understanding of the unique dynamics and complexities of the broad field of nonprofits.
Effective and relevant managerial skills are emphasized, as is the importance of advanced interpersonal skills to communicate and build relationships with a variety of constituents. With a significant leadership deficit predicted for nonprofits over the next decade, this comprehensive program is designed for individuals seeking to advance their career in this specialty field and for others aspiring to transition into it.
This 36-credit-hour program is offered in the evenings with some elective courses available online and can be completed in as few as 14 months.
Nonprofit Management Program Highlights
- Format: Offered in a blended format where half of the classes in a course are online and half are face-to-face.
- 36 credit hours (27 required credit hours with choice of nine credit hours of electives)
- Eight-week courses
- Concentrations available in Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Multidisciplinary Health Communication Studies and Supply Chain Management
- Can be completed in 14 months
- Check out our Evening/Online video - hear what students and faculty have to say!
To find out more abou the Master of Science in Nonprofit Management, email or call 314.863.2220.