Where am I?
Master of Business Administration
Designed for professionals interested in management of an enterprise or leadership of a major division of an organization, the 36-credit-hour MBA reflects contemporary academic practice. The curriculum focuses on the functional competencies required of managers. This degree program places an emphasis on the identification, analysis and solution of complex management problems that require technical understanding and balanced decision making.
The MBA can be completed in as few as 14 months. Alumni of Fontbonne’s MBA program work at national and international companies such as Anheuser-Busch InBev, Boeing, Emerson and SSM Healthcare.
MBA Program Highlights
- Format: Offered in the evening, online or as a combination of both formats
- 36 credit hours (27 required credit hours with choice of nine credit hours of electives)
- Eight-week courses
- MBA Concentrations available in Accounting, Apparel Studies, Finance, Management, Marketing, Nonprofit Management and Supply Chain Management
- Can be completed in as few as 14 months
- Check out our Evening/Online video - hear what students and faculty have to say!
To find out more about the Master's of Business Administration program, email or call 314.863.2220.