Where am I?
Master of Science in Accounting
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited, degree-granting college or university. Official transcripts must be received from the degree-granting institution.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.75 on a 4-point scale.
- A resumé indicating minimum of three years of significant, full-time work experience.
- A minimum GMAT score of 475 or higher.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must pass the TOEFL with a score of 71/6.5 IELTS or a Fontbonne-authorized equivalent test.
Applicants with GPA less than the required minimum may be considered for admittance on conditional basis after review of academic file. Applicants with less than three years work experience may be considered upon a departmental interview.
Admission requirements are subject to change.