Where am I?
The minimum requirement for admission is a bachelor’s degree in fine arts or its equivalent from a regionally accredited institution of higher education. Students enroll in the Master of Arts program and then decide if they’d like to apply for the Master of Fine Arts, which is the terminal degree for this field. All 30 credits earned in the MA program apply to the MFA.
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT
- A completed online application for graduate admission.
- A non-refundable $25 application fee
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which is from a supervisor or recent academic instructor
- A self-statement essay
- Twenty images in a PowerPoint, Keynote or PDF format
- Official transcripts from every college and university attended. If you are currently in college, include your most recently completed semester grades