Where am I?
With a Master of Arts in Education from Fontbonne University, you will reach the high expectations you set for yourself and gain the foundation for continuous career advancement.
- 15% discount to qualified educators.
- Convenient evening – and even online – coursework means you can keep teaching while pursuing your master’s degree.
- What you learn in our program can be immediately applied in your classroom or in other educational settings.
- Specific concentrations allow you to customize your skills and develop tools most relevant to your goals.
- We are accredited by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- If your bachelor’s degree is not in education and you need initial teacher's certification, we have you covered with our Master of Arts in Teaching.
Within our master's degree program, you can choose from several concentrations:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Diverse Learners
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Reading (face-to-face and online)
- Special Education
To find out more about the Master of Arts in Education programs, email us or call 314.863.2220.
In appreciation of the services offered to our community by educators at all levels, Fontbonne University offers a 15% discount to qualified individuals enrolled in graduate coursework. Qualified educators include those who work at least half-time in a nursery school, a pre-K through 12 school system or post-secondary institution. Application forms can be obtained from your department and must be filled out in its entirety each semester.