Where am I?
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Comprehensive, collaborative graduate program to prepare professionals from a variety of professions to work with children and youth with Autism Spectrum Disorders as well as their families. A certificate of completion is available for those students who wish to take only the five required specialty courses.
- CTE 507 ASD: Studies in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- CTE 508 ASD: Communication and Social Competence
- CTE 509 ASD: Behavioral Supports
- CTE 510 ASD: Assessment and Evaluation
- CTE 511 ASD: Teaching and Learning Strategies
Autism Spectrum Disorders concentration: 15 credit hours
Required core: 11 credit hours
Electives: 6 credit hours
Program total: 32 credit hours