Where am I?
Graduates must present a transcript documenting the completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. A minimum GPA of 3.0 is desired for entry.
Applicants must submit:
- A completed online application for graduate admission.
- A non-refundable $25 application fee.
- Official transcripts from every college or university you have attended.
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which is from a supervisor or recent academic advisor.
- Letter of self-statement (300 to 500 words) concerning your academic achievements, work experience, reason for pursuing graduate study, and personal and professional goals.