Where am I?
Minimum requirement for admission to FCS graduate studies is a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education. Applicant must have a minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 and demonstrate effective written communication skills. For students applying to the Individualized Supervised Practice Pathway strand under Multidisciplinary Health Communications Studies a minimum undergraduate professional DPD coursework GPA of 3.2 is required.
The Department of Family and Consumer Sciences welcomes applications to study in both the Master of Arts in FCS and the Masters of Arts in Teaching Family and Consumer Sciences. A complete application to the department of Family and Consumer Sciences includes the following:
- A completed online graduate application
- $25 non-refundableapplication fee
- Receipte of all post-secondary official transcrips
- A three (3) page personal self-statement, typed,
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, sent directly from references