Where am I?
The minimum requirement for admission is a bachelor’s degree from a nationally accredited institution of higher education. You must have a minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 for unrestricted admission. Others may be admitted on probationary status pending demonstration of ability to perform quality work at the graduate level.
Applicants must submit
- A completed online application for graduate admission.
- A non-refundable $25 application fee.
- Official transcripts from every college and university you have attended. If you are currently attending college, include your most recently completed semester grades.
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a supervisor or recent academic advisor.
- A self-statement essay providing information about yourself, your goals and your reasons for wishing to attend Fontbonne’s graduate program in education.