Where am I?
- Background information
- Link to Online Catalog for books
- Links to search for articles
- Guide to assessment tools
Your Subject Librarian is Julie Portman. She can be reached at 314-889-4569.
- This reference source provides full-text documents, facts & figures, video and images, timelines, world data, world atlas and a gateway to the classics.
- Subjects: All topics -- science, geography, world studies, history, daily life, ecology, sports, technology, and the arts.
Search the Online Catalog for books in the Library.
- This EBSCO periodical index provides full-text of scholarly journals published by the American Psychological Association and allied organizations. Coverage spans 1894 to present.
- Subject: Psychology.
- This EBSCO periodical index provides abstracts of scholarly journals, book chapters, books and dissertations collated by the American Psychological Association.
- Subjects: Behavior and mental health, and psychological aspects of related fields – medicine, psychiatry, nursing, sociology, education, technology, business, etc.
Produced by NISC, this EBSCO database includes book reviews,abstracts from hundreds of journals and a bibliography of thousands of technical reports, books, book chapters, theses and dissertations. More than 342,000 records are included with over 10,000 new records added each year.
Subject: Biomedical and social sciences; current and historical literature related to growth and development of children through the age of 21.
- This EBSCO database provides users with a comprehensive guide to over 2,000 contemporary testing instruments along with a bibliography to all known commercially available tests that are currently in print in the English language.
- Subjects: Psychology, education, business, and leadership.
- Are you preparing yourself for a career in psychology? Look here for information about psychology careers, psychology education, psychology internships, and psychology jobs, as well as licensure information.