Where am I?
A student majoring in any other discipline may opt for a minor in biology. This minor pairs particularly well with majors in dietetics, psychology, communication disorders, engineering, and education.
At least 50% of the credits must be completed at Fontbonne. All courses for the minor must be completed with a minimum grade of C- and a GPA of 2.5 or above.
Biology Minor - Required Courses:
- BIO 112 General Biology I with Lab (4 credits)
- BIO 114 General Biology II with Lab (4 credits)
- BIO 212 Genetics (3 credits)
- BIO 207 Plant Biology with Lab (4 credits)
- BIO 250 Microbiology with Lab (4 credits)
- BIO 318 Cell and Molecular Biology (3 credits)