Where am I?
Business Administration Minor
A student must successfully complete, at Fontbonne, a minimum of 50 percent of the credit hours required for the minor.
Business Administration Minor - Required Courses:
- BUS 202 Principles of Macro Economics (3 hours)
- BUS 205 Financial Accounting (3 hours)
- BUS 230 Management Principles (3 hours)
- BUS 233 Marketing Principles (3 hours)
- BUS 343 Managerial Finance I (3 hours)
- CIS 110 Microcomputer Applications: Spreadsheets (3 hours)
- MTH 115 Introduction to Statistics (3 hours)