Where am I?
Early Childhood Minor
A student must successfully complete, at Fontbonne, a minimum of 50 percent of the credit hours required for the minor.
Early Childhood Minor - Required Courses:
Students from other majors who desire an early childhood minor must take the following core courses identified with an asterisk (*) and may choose any of the other courses listed to total 18-21 hours:
- *HES 131 Introduction/Observation of Early Childhood Programs (3 hours)
- *HES 230 Infant and Toddler Development (4 hours)
- *HES 232 The Young Child (4 hours)
- HES 336 Parent Education (3 hours)
- HES 337 Family Relations (3 hours)
- HES 339/539 Child, Family, and Consumer Advocacy (2-3 hours)
- HES 430 Administration of Early Childhood
- Programs (2 hours)
- *HES 431 Dynamics of Early Childhood Curriculum (4 hours)
- *HES 434 Early Childhood Practicum (2 hours)
- HES 467 Practicum in Family and Community Resources (2 hours)