Where am I?
A student must successfully complete, at Fontbonne, a minimum of 50 percent of the credit hours required for the minor.
To receive an English minor, students must complete a minimum of 18 hours in English, including the following courses:
- ENG 240 Survey of English Literature I (3 hours)
- ENG 241 Survey of English Literature II (3 hours)
- ENG 260 American Literary Tradition: To Whitman (3 hours)
- ENG 261 American Literary Tradition: Since Whitman (3 hours)
- ENG 303 History of the English Language (3 hours)
- ENG Writing elective (3 hours)