Where am I?
A student must successfully complete, at Fontbonne, a minimum of 50 percent of the credit hours required for the minor.
This minor offers exposure to the fundamentals of information systems.
Minor requirements include 18 hours in journalism related courses. To qualify for a minor in journalism, a student must complete both ENG 101and 102 with at least a C-. Minor requirements include:
- ENG 201 Business Writing (3 hours)
- ENG 208 Newspaper Workshop I (3 hours)
- ENG 209 Newspaper Workshop II (for 3 hours, with work in an editorial position)
- ENG 308 Studies in Editorial Leadership (3 hours)
- ENG 309 Journalism: Reporting and Editorial Writing (3 hours)
- ENG 310 Journalism: Feature Writing and the Interview (3 hours)
- One writing elective from the list of eight courses included below under minor in professional writing.