Where am I?
To apply for admission, a potential ISPP student must submit:
- A completed online Graduate application. While completing, select the following:
- Program applying to: Family & Consumer Sciences (MA)
- Enrollment year: 2015
- Planned enrollment session: Summer term
- A non-refundable $25 application fee (check or money order made payable to Fontbonne University)
- Printed copy of your DICAS Application (this will be used to determine DPD coursework GPA)
- Official transcripts from all previous course work from accredited degree-granting colleges or universities, including the institution which granted the applicant's undergraduate degree. We will accept unofficial transcripts if official transcripts are not readily available. Accepted students will need to provide official transcripts immediately upon acceptance and before enrollment.
- Three letters of recommendation (We will accept printed copies of the DICAS recommendation form). They can be sent individually by the letter writer or placed in a sealed envelope with the letter writer’s signature across the seal and sent in with the application.
- Verification Statement or Declaration of Intent from a program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND).
- A self-statement of 300-500 words (may use DICAS Personal Statement)
Send all information to:
Janine Duncan, Ph.D.
Director of FCS Graduate Programs
6800 Wydown Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63105
Accepted candidates will be notified by email on or before May 8, 2015 for entrance into the MA in FCS: multidisciplinary health communication studies with the ISPPs option.