Where am I?
Family Policy & Advocacy Major
Remember! First-time Freshmen who apply by December 15th receive priority scholarship consideration. APPLY TODAY!
Fontbonne University’s Bachelor of Science in Family Policy & Advocacy was developed to shape young professionals as educators, analysts and advocates committed to improving the quality of life for individuals, families and communities as a whole. Students will graduate from Fontbonne ready to make a difference in family and social issues. They’ll serve as the professionals who promote social justice and stand up for human needs and rights on local, national and global levels.
- Earn the Certified Family Life Education (CFLE) credential
- Soon to be one of only 125 U.S. universities approved to offer CFLE undergraduate degree program.*
- Will be one of only a few universities in Missouri recognized as an approved CFLE program.*
- Preparation for advanced studies and a career in law, advocacy or policy development
- Strong skills background: editorial writing and legislative writing, public speaking, coalition building, technology use, and more.
- Experiential learning through partnerships with alumni and local nonprofit organizations
- Continued growth in service sector career opportunities
*Fontbonne University is in the process of earning the status of approved CFLE program.
Partnership Organizations & Programs
- Operation Food Search
- Gateway 180
- Homelessness Reversed Shelter
- Transitional Housing
Questions? Contact Admissions: (314) 889-1400 or (800) 205-5862 | email@example.com