Where am I?
Applied Design Major
Remember! First-time Freshmen who apply by December 15th receive priority scholarship consideration. APPLY TODAY!
Fontbonne’s applied design major is primarily focused on electronic and digital media. Ideal for students interested in graphic, new media, web and mobile design, the program gives students a foundation in design elements and principals, focusing on composition, typography, color and imaging. As students progress, they gain the design and programming skills needed to create the applications, responsive sites and web pages used in today’s high-tech world.
- Hands-on, interactive and engaging
- Courses are often project-based
- Mac lab equipped with the latest design software and programs
- Upper level courses explore scripting and coding
- Students learn to build responsive websites and apps on both Android and iOS devices
- Career opportunities: art director, graphic designer, web designer, app developer
Questions? Contact Admissions: (314) 889-1400 or (800) 205-5862 | email@example.com