Where am I?
Corinne Wohlford Taff
Assistant Professor of American History and Culture
Director of Interdisciplinary Initiatives
- BA, English and art history, Wittenberg University
- MFA, writing, Washington University
- MA, American Studies, Saint Louis University
- Ph.D. Candidate, American Studies, Saint Louis University
Research Area/Scholarly Interest:
American history and culture, race, transnationalism, public memory, visual culture, poetry writing
- Taff, Corinne Wohlford. “In the Japanese Auto Repair Shop,” Pearl, Fall, 2008.
- Taff, Corinne Wohlford. “At Twenty-Five,” Georgetown Review, Fall, 2008.
- Taff, Corinne Wohlford. “Wound,” Southern Indiana Review, 2009.
- Taff, Corinne Wohlford. “Epithalamion” and “Regret,” Alabama Literary Review, 2009.
- Taff, Corinne Wohlford. “Beautiful,” Flint Hills Review, Fall, 2007.
- Taff, Corinne Wohlford. “At the Core,” New Ohio Review, Fall, 2007.
- Taff, Corinne Wohlford. “Newlywed,” Quercus Review, Summer, 2007.
- Taff, Corinne Wohlford. “Carol Frost.” In Jay Parini, editor: American Writers: Supplement XV, ed. 15. New York: Scribner, 2005.
- Taff, Corinne Wohlford. “The Photograph He Didn’t Take” and “Infertility,” Harvard Review, Fall, 2005.
- Taff, Corinne Wohlford, guest editor. Delmar 10: A Literary Annual, 2004.
- Wohlford, Corinne. “Flying Over Viet Nam,” Margie, 2001.
- Wohlford, Corinne. “Sophistication,” Pleaides, Fall, 2000.
- Wohlford, Corinne. “Old Addresses,” Plainsongs, 2000.
- Wohlford, Corinne. “Poetic Subjects” and “The Cartographer’s Wife,” Grolier Poetry Prize Annual, 1999.
- Taff, Corinne Wohlford and Joyce Starr Johnson. “The Dedicated Semester: Invigorating the Curriculum in an Era of Limited Resources,” Higher Learning Commission Annual Conference Roundtable Presentation, Chicago, IL, April 1-3, 2012.
- Taff, Corinne W. “The Dedicated Semester.” Panel on “Strategies to Promote the Search for Meaning and Vocation in Undergraduates: Non-Traditional and Traditional Students,” Council of Independent Colleges Network for Vocation in Undergraduate Education Conference, Indianapolis, IN, March 12, 2011.
- Taff, Corinne Wohlford. “We Have Overcome?: Obama, Race, and the World,” American Studies Association Annual Conference, Washington, DC, November 8, 2009.
- Taff, Corinne Wohlford. “Thinking Globally: Combining Multiple Course Goals in the ‘Do It All’ Capstone,” Association for Integrative Studies Annual Conference, Birmingham, Alabama, October 10, 2009.
- Taff, Corinne Wohlford. “Dispatches from the First Year: Creating the American Studies Minor at a Small College,” Mid-America American Studies Association Conference, Kansas City, Missouri, April 14, 2007.
- Association for Interdisciplinary Studies
- American Studies Association
History, Philosophy and Religion Department
6800 Wydown Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: East Building, 317