Where am I?
Global Studies Major
Remember! First-time Freshmen who apply by December 15th receive priority scholarship consideration. APPLY TODAY!
Fontbonne’s interdisciplinary approach to its Bachelor of Art in Global Studies echoes the many complex layers that make up the world as a whole. You’ll study geography, economics and international business, as well as religion, history and language.
Our instructors, who share real-world experiences, emphasize the connection between various disciplines, giving you a more complete understanding of the world.
With a global studies major, you’ll be prepared for a career in international affairs, non-governmental organizations, college teaching, politics, journalism or business and beyond.
Global Studies Program Highlights
- Small classes and personal attention
- Interdisciplinary curriculum, comprehensive education
- Study abroad opportunities
- Preparation for a career in international affairs, college teaching, politics, journalism or business, grad school or law school
- Departmental participation in honors curriculum and Fontbonne’s annual Dedicated Semester
- Opportunities to work with the Bosnian Memory Project collecting and preserving documents and artifacts
- Opportunities to meet international diplomats, scholars, activists and authors
Recent In-Field Learning Experiences
- Organizing programs, teaching English at the International Institute
- Language study in China
- Language study in Spain
Global Studies Graduate Successes
- Many global studies alumni are now studying for advanced degrees.
- Other graduates have worked with political leaders.
Questions? Contact Admissions: (314) 889-1400 or (800) 205-5862 | email@example.com