Where am I?
Computer Science Minor
A student must successfully complete, at Fontbonne, a minimum of 50 percent of the credit hours required for the minor.
- CIS 160 Computer Science I (4 hours)
- CIS 161 Computer Science II (4 hours)
- CIS 210 Object-Oriented Programming (4 hours)
- CIS 250 Algorithms and Data Structures (4 hours)
Plus two of the following:
- CIS 310 Computer Architecture and Assembly Language (3 hours)
- CIS 340 Concepts of Telecommunications and Networking (3 hours)
- CIS 355 Principles of Operating Systems (3 hours)