Where am I?
Cyber Security Certificate
The department of Mathematics/Computer Science is now offering a new certificate in cyber security. If you hold a bachelor's degree and/or computer programming experience, the courses within this 18-credit hour certificate program offer additional proficiency in the concepts related to cyber security.
NOTE: The prerequisite for enrolling in the certificate program is a knowledge of C and C++.
Cyber Security Certificate — Required Courses:
- CIS 125: Introduction to Cyber Crime & Security (3)
- CIS 225: Information Security Policy Analysis & Implementation (3)
And two of the following pairs of courses:
- CIS 355: Principles of Operating Systems (3) and CIS 356: Operating System Security & Administration (3)
- CIS 340: Concepts of Telecommunications & Networking (3) and CIS 345: Network Security & Management (3)
- CIS 380: Web Development Secuirty (3) and CIS 415: Server Security & Maintenance/Troubleshooting (3)
Questions? Contact Admissions: (314) 889-1400 or 1-800-205-5862 | email@example.com