Where am I?
A student must successfully complete, at Fontbonne, a minimum of 50 percent of the credit hours required for the minor.
This minor provides students in other majors with a solid practical background in major branches of modern mathematics.
Courses Required in the Minor
- MTH 115 Introduction to Statistics (3 hours)
- MTH 120 Discrete Mathematics I (3 hours)
- MTH 150 Calculus with Analytic Geometry I (4 hours)
- MTH 151 Calculus with Analytic Geometry II (4 hours)
Plus two of the following:
- MTH 300 Modeling and Numerical Approximation (3 hours)
- MTH 315 Advanced Statistics (3 hours)
- MTH 316 Non-Parametric Statistics (3 hours)
- MTH 320 Elements of Geometry (3 hours)
- MTH 330 Discrete Mathematical Structures (3 hours)