Where am I?
Fontbonne University's evening and online programs are relevant, practical degrees that will help you reach your career and personal goals. Learn more about our undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Many of our programs are offered in a BLENDED format, where half the classes in a course are face-to-face and half are online.
- Experienced faculty bring industry knowledge to the classroom.
- Advising teams guide you through application, enrollment and financial aid processes.
- Personalized degree completion plan helps you visualize your goals.
- Earn your degree sooner with two courses at a time – without sacrificing quality.
- Eight-week terms begin in January, March, June, August and October.
- Classes offered evenings and online.
- Locations in Clayton and Brentwood.
For more information, call (314) 863-2220 or email us directly.