Where am I?
Fontbonne University offers an array of evening/online programs that could help you advance in your career or help you begin a whole new career.
Why Choose Fontbonne for Your Evening/Online Program?
- We have programs offered online, in the evening or as a combination of both online and face-to-face instruction.
- Experienced faculty bring practical, relevant industry knowledge to the classroom — information you can use on the job right away.
- Transfer credit and prior learning — your work experiences outside the classroom — are assessed carefully to give you maximum academic credit.
- Tuition is competitively priced, and there are many financial aid and grant opportunities available. Note: Summer undergraduate tuition is reduced.
- Undergraduate students taking 12 or more credit hours may qualify for Fontbonne scholarships.
- Your dedicated admission counselor will guide you through the application, enrollment and financial aid processes.
- Our advisors help you design a degree completion plan to reach your goals.
- Earn your degree faster with two courses at a time — without sacrificing quality.
- Most programs are offered in eight-week terms that begin in January, March, June, August and October.
- This is a personalized educational experience designed to help you reach personal and career success.
For more information, call (314) 863-2220 or email us directly.