Where am I?
Boeing and Fontbonne — An Educational Partnership
Fontbonne University in St. Louis, Mo., is proud to be a member of the Boeing Learning Together Program. At Fontbonne, we believe that knowledge is just the beginning. What employers need today - what Boeing wants from its staff and management - are employees who can navigate the expected and unexpected challenges of today's aeronautical and business landscapes. We’ll prepare you with the critical thinking and analytical skills that you can use on the job immediately. It’s time to put your knowledge to work!
- Tuition discounts: 15% off undergraduate and graduate tuition.
- Formats include evening, online or blended (where a course features four online and four evening classes).View our selection of evening/online bachelor's and master's programs.
- Application fee is waived for Boeing employees. Use the code Boeing when you APPLY.
- Prior Learning Assessment credit for undergraduate students.
- Terms begin in January, March, June, August and October.
- Each course lasts eight weeks.
- No GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) required for most graduate programs. Exceptions are: Accounting and Accountancy.
If you want more information, call one of our admissions counselors at 314-863-2220 or EMAIL us.
Fontbonne University, Evening/Online Programs, 1300 Strassner Drive, St. Louis, MO, 63144