Where am I?
Check My Grade
- To check your grade go to the Student Academic and Financial Information Webpage
- Click on "For Students"
- Your "Username" will be your Student Identification Number (not your Social Security Number).
- Your "Password" is set to be the zip code you provided on your application. You have the ability to change the password.
- Once logged in, select "Grades" from the left-hand side. You may need to change the "Academic Term" and "Year" in order to view your grade.
If you have not received your student identification number please contact Jeff Jewett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-919-0778.
Printing a Grade Report with Fontbonne University Logo from the Web:
Log on to view your confidential student information on the Fontbonne University web page (Student Academic and Financial Information Webpage). Once you are logged on to the Student Information Management page select the Grades tab on the left column.
- Click on the "Set options" box on the bottom of the page and choose the correct program, semester, and year.
- After the grade report is on the screen, choose "Edit" at the top of the screen.
- From the Edit screen, choose "Select All".
- Choose "File".
- From the File screen choose Print Preview.
- Verify that both sections of the page show up. The left column should have the Fontbonne University logo and the right column should have the Grade Report.
- Click on "Print".
Helpful Hints for Viewing Confidential Student Information:
From the Fontbonne University web page, click on the "Shortcuts for..." Tab in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then click "CurrentStudent".
- Click on the "Student Information Management"link at the top.
- Enter your student ID number as the username.
- If you started Fontbonne University after August 20, 2003, enter your five digit zip code as your password and as soon as you access your information, click on the red "change password" icon at the left of your screen to set up your new password. This password should be no more than seven characters.
- If you started Fontbonne University before August 20, 2003, enter the four digit password given to you during your first course as your password. If you choose to, you may click on the red "change password" icon at the left of your screen to set up a new password. This password should be no more than seven characters.
- If you have a problem with your password, you can contact the Data Entry Coordinator, Karen Schmale, at 314-919-0756 or email@example.com. The passwords are confidential.
- Make sure the settings reflect the semester you wish to view.
- You may view the following: Transcripts/academic records, course schedules, grades, GPA projections, and degree audits.
- Students may view accounting and financial aid records.