Where am I?
Start the Process
OPTIONS Financial Aid Checklist
To make the Financial Aid process as convenient as possible, we have prepared a checklist for your use.
You must complete each of the following items before any Financial Aid can be issued to you. Clicking on the underlined items will take you directly to the form, website, or web page.
- The Fontbonne OPTIONS Admissions Application. You must be admitted as a degree seeking student before receiving Financial Aid. Contact the Options Admissions Department for assistance.
- Your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov using school code 002464
- 2012-13 Undergraduate Loan Data and Verification Form -- UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY -- Print, Complete, and Return to the Options Financial Aid Office
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
- 2012-13 Graduate Students Loan Data Form -- GRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY -- Print, Complete, and Return to the Options Financial Aid Office
All Fontbonne University-Options students are required to complete the verification process. Please provide copies of your your 2011 U.S. Income Tax Transcript as provided by the Internal Revenue Service.
Your Financial Aid will not be applied to your account until the above information is provided.
The entire application process for Financial Aid can take several weeks. Your Financial Aid must be complete before you begin class.