Where am I?
SSM and Fontbonne — An Educational Partnership
SSM Health Care and Fontbonne University are founded on similar guiding principles so it's no wonder we've been partners in educational services since 2006. As an employee of SSM, you want the best for your patients. And as an institution of higher education since 1923, we want to provide the best education possible for those who are serving a world in need.
- Eligible employees will enjoy a significantly reduced tuition rate. (see rates below)
- Earn three undergraduate credits with the completion of the Leadership Development Modules through SSM University.
- Concentrations of management and supply chain are available within a degree or as a stand-alone track.
- Terms begin in January, March, June, August and October.
- Each course lasts eight weeks.
- Online classes provide flexibility; log on when it's convenient for you.
- No GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) required for most graduate programs (exceptions: Accounting and Accountancy).
- Application fee is waived for SSM employees. Use the code SSM when you APPLY.
|Fontbonne University Tuition Rate:||$608.00 per credit hour|
|SSM Discount Tuition Rate:||$516.80 per credit hour|
|Fontbonne University Tuition Rate:||$660.00 per credit hour|
|SSM Discount Tuition Rate:||$561.00 per credit hour|
- Local SSM Health Care employees may enroll in undergraduate courses offered in the classroom, blended and/or online formats at the approved 15% discount to complete the core requirements of a bachelor degree program.
- SSM Health Care employees in other states, where approved, may take undergraduate courses online under the 15% discount to complete core requirements of a bachelor degree program.
- It is understood that non-local SSM Health Care employees needing to complete general studies as part of an undergraduate program, may take these required courses at a regionally accredited school as they are not offered online at Fontbonne University.
You'll get a lot of facts, figures and theories from most programs, but we think knowledge is just the beginning. What employers need today - what SSM wants from its staff and management - are employees who can navigate the expected and unexpected challenges of today's healthcare and business landscapes. Fontbonne faculty understand this, and they help prepare you with the critical thinking and analytical skills that you can use on the job immediately.
It's time to Put Your Knowledge to Work. APPLY NOW.
Learn more or set up a personal meeting with one of our admissions counselors. Call 314-863-2220 or EMAIL.
Fontbonne University, Evening/Online Programs, 6800 Wydown Blvd., St. Louis, MO, 63105