Where am I?
Applying for Financial Aid
Financial Aid Checklist
- Apply for admission.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or add Fontbonne's school code to your current FAFSA. Fontbonne's school code is 002464.
- Set up access to the GriffinNet portal system. For returning students: use the What is My Login? link for assistance with logging in. For new students: Use your Fontbonne student ID number as your username. Your password will be your zip code.
- Track your progress and requests for additional documentation through the "Everything Money" tab within the GriffinNet portal.
- Receive your award letter
electronically via your Fontbonne email and accept, lower, or decline
amounts through the "Everything Money" tab within the GriffinNet portal.
- If you are borrowing your Federal Direct Loans, complete the following: Master Promissory Note and Entrance Interview
A Few Things to Remember:
Summer session payment or payment arrangements are due by May 1
Fall session payment or payment arrangements are due by August 1
Spring session payment or payment arrangements are due by December 1