Where am I?
The minimum requirement for admission is a bachelor’s degree from an accredited degree-granting institution of higher education. A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 is required for unrestricted admission. Others may be admitted on probationary status pending demonstration of ability to perform quality work at the graduate level.
How to Apply
To begin your Fontbonne education, please submit:
- A completed online Graduate Application
- A non-refundable $25 application fee
- Official transcripts from every college and university you have attended
- If you are currently attending college, include your most recently completed semester grades
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which is from a supervisor or a recent academic advisor
- A self-statement essay
Send your information to:
Attn: M.A.E.D. Program Director
Department of Education
6800 Wydown Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105