Where am I?
Education: Teaching of Reading
To apply to Fontbonne University's online Master of Arts in Education: Teaching of Reading program, complete these steps:
- Complete an online Graduate Application.
- Send non-refundable application fee with application ($25 payable to Fontbonne University).
- Forward Official Transcripts, from all colleges and universities attended, showing all degrees received.
- Send three letters of reference: At least one letter should be from a supervisor or recent academic advisor. The other letters should be from individuals who have worked with you in an academic or professional setting. In the letter the writer should indicate how long he/she has known you and the professional relationship that exists or existed between the two of you. (MA in ED Reference Letter Form pdf 54K)
- Complete and mail Self Statement. This statement should be a short narrative describing your personal and professional goals and what you intend to accomplish by earning your Master of Arts in Education: The Teaching of Reading degree at Fontbonne University.
Make sure you have everything complete; use the MA in ED Checklist to be sure!
All information (including transcripts) and application status inquiries should be directed to:
Ms. Betty Geeser
Masters of Education
6800 Wydown Boulevard
St. Louis, Missouri 63105