Where am I?
Early Intervention in Deaf Education
The 36-credit-hour program is designed so full-time graduate students can complete it in 14 months (two summer sessions and two semesters). Applicants are required to have an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning in deaf education, early childhood education, special education or speech-language pathology. Applicants must have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
How to apply
- To begin your Fontbonne education, please submit:
- A completed online Graduate Application
- A non-refundable $25 application fee
- Official transcripts from every college and university you have attended
- (If you are currently attending college, include your most recently completed semester grades).
- Three letters of recommendation Recommendation Form (doc, 35KB)
- A self-statement essay
Send your information to:
Attn: Early Intervention in Deaf Education Graduate Program Director
Department of Communication Disorders and Deaf Education
6800 Wydown Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63105