Where am I?
Human Environmental Sciences
For both the M.A. in HES and the M.A.T. in FCS, the minimum requirement for admission is a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education. You must have a minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 and demonstrate effective written communication skills for admission.
For more detailed information regarding the HES Master's program, including the three concentation areas of apparel studies, child and family studies and multidisciplinary health communication studies, please click the following link:
How to Apply:
To begin your Fontbonne education, please submit:
- A completed online Graduate Application
- A non-refundable $25 application fee
- Official transcripts from every college and university you have attended (If you are currently attending college, include your most recently completed semester grades).
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which is from a supervisor or recent academic advisor
- A 2–3 paged, double spaced, typed self-statement essay that discusses your academic preparation and achievements, work experience, reason for pursuing graduate study and professional goals.
Send your information to:
Janine Duncan, Ph.D., Director, Graduate Programs in HES
Department of Human Environmental Sciences
6800 Wydown Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63105