Where am I?
Teaching - Family and Consumer Sciences
For both the M.A. in HES and the M.A.T. in FCS, the minimum requirement for admission is a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education. You must have a minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 and demonstrate effective written communication skills for admission.
How to apply
To begin your Fontbonne education, please submit:
- A completed online Graduate Application
- A non-refundable $25 application fee
- Official transcripts from every college and university you have attended (If you are currently attending college, include your most recently completed semester grades).
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which is from a supervisor or recent academic advisor
- A 2–3 paged, double spaced, typed self-statement essay that discusses your academic preparation and achievements, work experience, reason for pursuing graduate study and professional goals.
Send your information to:
Janine Duncan, Ph.D., Director, Graduate Programs in HES
Department of Human Environmental Sciences
6800 Wydown Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63105