Where am I?
Teaching: Special Education - Paraprofessional Pathways
Graduates must present a transcript documenting the completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 is desired for entry.
How to Apply
- A completed online Graduate Application.
- A non-refundable $25 application fee.
- Official transcripts from every college or university you have attended.
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which is from a supervisor or recent academic advisor.
- Letter of self-statement (300 to 500 words) concerning your academic achievements, work experience, reason for pursuing graduate study, and personal and professional goals.
Send your information to:
Mrs. Alexandra Gwydir
6800 Wydown Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105
(314) 719-4358 fax: (314) 719-8002