Where am I?


Online Forms

The following forms must be completed online, letters may take up to 7 business days to process. Please collect letters in the Office of International Affairs, Ryan Hall, room 103.

International Student Information

Change of Address

Document Request

Enrollment at Other College

Leaving Fontbonne University

Transfer to Another University/College


Paper Forms

The following forms must be printed, signed and returned to the Office of International Affairs for processing.

Request for Status Termination

Reduced Course Load Application

Social Security Number Application

OPT Application and Guidebook

OPT Employer Information Form


Translate this page

Share the knowledge!