Where am I?
We know that applying for admission at any college can sometimes be a difficult and confusing process.
We've made sure you won't miss out on any important parts of the admissions process with this virtual checklist!
Have you visited campus yet? If not, fill out our Campus Visit Inquiry online and you'll see why visiting campus is often the best way to learn if a college is truly right for you.
- Have you taken the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitute Test (SAT)? We'll need your scores to complete your application.
- Next, we need a completed undergraduate admission application accompanied by a non-refundable $25 application fee. You can even complete our Application for Undergraduate Admission online!
- You'll also need to get us an official high school transcript showing all work completed to date (at least six semesters), all available aptitude and achievement scores, and rank in class.
- Know someone that can brag on you a little bit? We require recommendations from authorized school administrators or others who can evaluate your academic abilities and personal characteristics. These recommendations prove particularly helpful to the review committee, especially if they help to explain or mitigate weaknesses in the your past academic record.
- Finally, we want to hear about you! Provide to us a self-statement, which is an essay describing academic and extra-curricular achievements. This statement also provides an opportunity for you to explain any weaknesses in their academic background.
What are you waiting for? Fill out the Application for Undergraduate Admission online now!
The Financial Aid/Scholarships Process:
- If you've received scholarship notification, please return the signed scholarship agreement card.
- After January 1, you'll need to fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA if you plan to receive Financial Aid. (For Missouri residents, our deadline is March 31.)
- Don't forget Fontbonne's school code - 002464. You'll need this to complete the FAFSA.
- After you've completed the FAFSA, we'll send you an estimate letter that tells you more about your Financial Aid award. To accept this, you'll need to return your estimate letter to us. Don't forget to sign the letter!
- Next, check with your Financial Aid officer to make sure that your file is complete. Additional paperwork may be required at this point.
- To finish up the process, sign and return your Financial Aid award letter. (This is different from your estimate letter)
The Residential Living Process:
- Complete your Prospective Resident Packet and send it back to the Office of Residential Life with your Housing deposit.
- Priority placement will be given for housing applications received by May 1.
- Early registration notification will be mailed to you by mid-March, so don't forget to mark your calendar.
- Call your Admissions Counselor to schedule your registration appointment and get enrolled in classes.
At this point, you've completed the application and post-application process! We look forward to seeing you at New Student Orientation!
Welcome to Fontbonne!