Where am I?
Summer Leadership 2013
You Do Make a Difference
Fontbonne University Summer Leadership Institute
For: Juniors and Seniors in High School
June 17-28, 2013
Why is leadership important?
What do you respect in the leaders around you?
You can explore the answers to these questions and much more when you join fellow high school students this summer for a truly worthwhile experience that will help position you to make a difference in this world.
As social issues continue to challenge our society, both locally and globally, we need young adults to step up, say something, take charge and, yes, lead.
What is the Fontbonne University Summer Leadership Institute?
Fontbonne University’s summer institute encourages exploration, participation and discussion regarding leadership and how it can lead to social change. You’ll learn about your own diverse leadership abilities and style, group development, conflict management, effective communication and project management. And, you can earn THREE COLLEGE CREDITS!
- Social Media
- Financial Literacy
- Professional Writing
- The summer institute will feature in-class instruction, writing projects, field trips, group discussions and activities, and more.
- Fontbonne faculty and staff will share their expertise and experience in leading this learning opportunity.
- Three college credits are available for completion of the institute.
- Cost is $500 per student.
- Monday, June 17 – Friday, June 28
- 8:30 a.m. to noon each day
- RSVP by May 30, 2013
NOTE: Fontbonne is also sponsoring the City Summer Project June 10-14, where students will explore interesting aspects of St. Louis through field trips,photography, writing, discussion and more. Cost for City Summer is $600 (and you get three college credits), but if paired with the Leadership Institute, total cost for both is $990.Learn more at www.fontbonne.edu/citysummer.
Questions? 800-205-5862 | email | Fontbonne University | 6800 Wydown Blvd, St. Louis, MO, 63105.