Where am I?
Fontbonne welcomes and values transfer students from a wide variety of backgrounds, from two-year and four-year, public and private colleges and universities. Our goal is to make the transfer process easy and convenient for you. Students coming from a community college may transfer a maximum of 64 credit hours to Fontbonne University.
- Complete the online transfer admission application.
- Have official transcripts from each college, university or post-secondary school you have attended mailed directly to the Office of Admission. (Transcripts issued directly to the student will not be accepted).
- If you have less than 30 transfer credits, please request an official high school transcript, ACT/SAT scores, a letter of recommendation and personal statement.
Financial Aid Process:
- After January 1, fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid if you plan to receive Financial Aid. (For Missouri residents, our deadline is March 31).
- Add Fontbonne’s school code – 002464.
- The Financial Aid Office processes financial aid for all transfer students. You are assigned a financial aid counselor that will work with you personally.
- After all documentation is received a financial aid estimate will be submitted to you, which will need to be signed and returned to us.
- Check with your financial aid counselor to make sure your file is complete. Additional paperwork may be required.
- Early registration notification will be mailed to you by mid-March, so don't forget to mark your calendar.
- Call your Admissions Counselor to schedule your registration appointment and get enrolled in classes. To complete the process, sign and return the financial aid award letter. (This is different from your estimate letter.)