Where am I?
Start the Process
Financial Aid Checklist and Timeline
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or add Fontbonne's school code to your current FAFSA. Fontbonne's school code is 002464.
- Apply for admission to Fontbonne University.
- Complete a Fontbonne University Financial Aid Application.
- Receive your award letter, sign it and return it to the Financial Aid Office.
- Student loans will require additional paperwork
- You may be selected for the verification process by the US Department of Education. Please be ready to provide the following:
- IRS tax transcript (Dependent students must provide parent's return)
- A completed verification worksheet provided by Fontbonne University
- Other documents may be requested
A few things to keep in mind:
Know Fontbonne's basic tuition and fees
Fall session payment or payment arrangements are due by August 1
Spring session payment or payment arrangements are due by December 1
Summer session payment or payment arrangements are due by May 1
Collect W2s and file Federal Income Tax
You may now file your FAFSA. Fontbonne's school code is 002464
Complete the Endowed Scholarship Application
Start researching and applying for outside scholarships
Ask your Financial Aid counselor about Workstudy
FAFSA must be processed by April 1 to be eligible for the Access Missouri Grant
Register for classes
Receive an estimate of charges
Receive a pre-bill showing balance due
Make final payment arrangements with the Business Office