• RESIDENCE HALLS CLOSED - Wednesday, Nov. 27 at 12 noon to Dec. 1 at 12 noon
• ALL RESIDENTS STAYING IN THE HALLS OVER THE HOLIDAY MUST REQUEST TO STAY.
• Cost is $25.00 per day and will be charged to your student account for Medaille and St. Joseph residents.
• Southwest and Cotta Hall residents are not charged however, you MUST sign up.
• Resident athletes, student teachers and residents involved in approved activities sponsored by the university are not charged. This does not apply to work studies; your account will be charged.
• Access is for only the hall you live in and will be denied if you DO NOT sign up. Your card will be disabled over the break.
• No FOOD SERVICE on campus during the break. Dinner on Tuesday, Nov. 26 is the last meal until dinner on Sunday, Dec. 1.
• There are penalties assessed to your student account if you stay without signing up - $75.00 plus $25 per night. This charge is not negotiable.
Payments to your student account must be made in the Business Office in Ryan Hall.
Charges are approved by and can be changed at the discretion of the Department of Residential Life.
The submission of the housing request signifies that you agree to the terms and conditions of this
contract. You will be held accountable for your actions and the actions of any guests you might have. The submission will act as your electronic signature.
Fontbonne University • 6800 Wydown Boulevard • St. Louis, MO 63105314-862-3456 • 800-205-5862Proudly sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph Carondelet
Go back to main content | Go back to main navigation