• RESIDENCE HALLS CLOSED - Saturday, March 15 at 12 noon to March 23 at 12 noon.
• All residents staying over the holiday must request to stay.
• If you stay without signing up penalties are assessed directly to your student account, $75.00 plus $25 per night. This charge is not negotiable.
• ALL access cards are disabled over the break unless you sign up. Access is granted for the hall you live in ONLY.
• No FOOD SERVICE on campus during the break. Last meal served before the halls close is dinner on Friday, March 14. Griffin Grill opens on Saturday at 4 pm - 10 pm. Regular dining hours resume on Sunday, March 23 for dinner.
• International residents, residents in Southwest/Cotta Halls, resident athletes in current season only, residents involved in approved university sponsored activities including practicums, internships and student teachers do not pay to stay. However, you MUST sign up.
• The cost to stay is $25.00 per night. If you are working or doing work study, a Medaille/St. Joseph resident or have no other living arrangements. Your student account is charged.
Payments to your student account must be made in the Business Office in Ryan Hall.
Charges are approved and changed at the discretion of the Department of Residential Life.
Complete and submit the Break Housing Request. This signifies that you agree to the terms and conditions of the break housing request contract. The submission acts as your electronic signature.