Where am I?
Everybody Needs Undies
The collection benefits The Little Bit Foundation, who help school children in need.
To learn more about The Little Bit Foundation please visit: http://www.thelittlebitfoundation.org/
All items must be:
- New underwear or socks in original package.
- Children’s sizes: 3/4 to 10/12 , socks to fit shoe sizes 1-6 and sports
bras sizes 30-44.
- Deposited in bins around campus
You can order undies through Amazon at the following web address, or you can buy them from anywhere you choose: http://tinyurl.com/everyoneneedsundies
You can drop them off:
* Academic Advising (Ryan Hall, 1st Floor)
* Student Affairs (Medaille Hall)
* Education/Special Education Dept. (East, 2nd Floor)
* HES Department (AB, 1st Floor)
* Brentwood Reception Desk
Throughout the course of this competition we will have booths set up outside the Ryan Dining Hall and the DSAC Caf’. At our Booths you will be able to:
- You can BUY any individual item and put it in a bin.
- You can make a cash contribution and we will give you credit for an item for every $2 you contribute.
- You can deposit your already-purchased item in the bins.
You can donate with a check donation to the Business Office. If you choose this option, please place a copy of the receipt in the Mission & Heritage mailbox in the mailroom on the 1st Floor of Ryan Hall.
(Each $2 donated = 1 item).
The team with the most items at 5:00pm on March 6th wins a standing ovation at the April All Campus Meeting.
For more information please contact Mary Beth Gallagher at:
(314) 719-3554 or email@example.com
Sponsored by the Mission & Heritage Committee